If you’re involved with a non-profit that could use a new website, I’ve got awesome, awesome news for you. But bear with me through a brief explanation…
Confession time. We have been cutting deals with non-profits for years. It’s true. We’ve never really publicized it, until now.
Emily came to me a couple weeks ago and made a fantastic suggestion. She suggested that instead of not letting people know we cut deals with non-profits, we let everyone know.
It was definitely a “duh” moment for me. Normally I come up with all the awesome ideas around the office (don’t ask my coworkers, just trust me on that), but this one from Emily was genius. In the back of my mind, I think I didn’t want to be inundated with requests from non-profits. Emily made the following points:
- The more non-profits that ask for help, the more we can help
Okay, that was the only point I remember. But that was enough.
We are in the process of redesigning our website and will definitely have a page dedicated to our new procedure for non-profit organizations. But I couldn’t wait to let everyone know. So if you’re a non-profit, here’s the deal:
- We meet with you, tell you about T&S, and you tell us about your non-profit. Information gathering for everyone.
- We take a week or so and come up with a proposal and estimate. (Occasionally, we can come up with this right away during the first meeting.)
- We bring you some options and tell you the prices for those options.
- You tell us what you can really afford.
- We give you the option that you were closest to, without going over. Kind of like The Price is Right, except you’re the only one bidding.
That’s it. No strings attached. I know we run a slight risk of a non-profit that can actually afford a website telling us they can’t, but we feel like the chances of that are pretty slim. After all, you are a person working for a non-profit, so you’re almost inherently honest.
Oh, and please know that all of this can easily be done over the phone. Just last week, we had phone meetings with three new non-profit organizations we’re doing websites for.
So if you are a non-profit, please let us sit down with you and chat. A client recently referred us to someone, telling the individual, “They like non-profits.”
He lied. We love non-profits.
Call us at 405.285.0348. Or, if you live outside of the OKC metro (we can still help!), call us toll free at 877.255.1566.