At T&S Web Design, we get to hear all sorts of issues clients have had in the past with their website, social media, etc. Whether the client is local to us in the Oklahoma City metro, or they’re a remote client, they usually come to us with a specific issue, problem or need.
We do get clients in who are just forming businesses and therefore getting a website for the first time. But the majority of the businesses and nonprofits we meet with already have a website, or at least some sort of web presence. Therefore, the reason they’re meeting with us is most often because they’re not happy with something about their current website or current social media presence.
Here are some of the things we hear most often:
- I can’t update my website.
- My website can’t be found online.
- My website doesn’t look good on my phone.
- My website is ugly and outdated.
- Facebook and Twitter aren’t working for me.
- My current web company is terrible at communication.
- I’m not getting enough online leads.
And finally, one we don’t actually hear directly from clients, but is still fairly common.
- I’m not an internet expert, and don’t want to be taken advantage of.
Over the next few weeks, I’m going to take a look at these issues to let you know how T&S can help. Be sure to check back, and/or feel free to email us if you have questions in the meantime!