Terrell Sanders, founder and president of Main Street Enterprises, was my guest for our thirteenth episode of OOMPHcast. Terrell shared why church staff should use their personal accounts on Facebook, how targeting specific audiences on Facebook can be done, and some common concerns churches have about getting on social media.
Connect with Terrell & Main Street Enterprises
You can connect with Terrell and his company in the following places:
- Main Street Enterprises Website
- Main Street Enterprises on Facebook
- Main Street Enterprises on Twitter
- Main Street Enterprises on YouTube
- Email Terrell
Terrell mentioned the following during the interview:
- Main Street Seminars (Including October 16, 2014 seminar for churches & non-profits)
Our downloadable resource for this episode is a whitepaper, Church Staff’s Guide to Getting Started on Facebook.
See you next time, and keep on marketing, Oklahoma!