You may (or may not!) have noticed, but last week we rolled out a new, 100% more awesome T&S website. It’s been almost four years since we created a new one, and we are so excited to be able to share it with you!
After you take a look, we’d love to know what you think. To help guide you, here are ten new things you can find on this website:
1. Testimonials: We used to have testimonials scattered around on our last website, but now we also have them all in one place for your viewing convenience.
2. New Staff: We’ve added some more friendly faces around the office, and they’re all on our new site! If you’re curious about what our workspace looks like, we’ve got you covered there too. There are pictures of everything from Superman to dinosaurs. Well, just one dinosaur.
3. Money-back guarantee: This is a new practice for T&S, and if you’d like to know more about it, check out this handy dandy page detailing what it covers.
4. Portfolio: Now, this isn’t technically new, but we’ve updated our portfolio to reflect the variety of work we do. We think it’s pretty spiffy—see what you think!
5. Education section: Our education page is your one-stop shop for our educational resources on online marketing. You can find our PixelTV channel, sign up for an email newsletter, download an ebook, or check out our paper-and-ink book selection.
6. New ebook: Speaking of education, if you want to learn more about Search Engine Optimization, you’re in luck! Our new free ebook, Become an SEO Superhero, is available to download.
7. Email newsletters: We now offer not one, not two, but three email newsletters that can help you increase your skill and comfort level with online marketing. Two of our newsletters, including the new Marketing the Sandler Way newsletter, are free to you. Our Premium Email Newsletter provides step-by-step, actionable tactics to help you succeed in online marketing for a one-time investment of $500.
8. Updated home page: If you’re not familiar with DISC styles, feel free to ignore this one, but if you are, it may interest you to know that we’ve created our home page with the four DISC styles in mind. Everyone is wired a bit differently, and we want our home page to be welcoming to all. Whether you love detail or want to get straight to the point, want to know who will be helping your organization, or would rather know what our clients have to say about our work, you’ll find something that makes sense specifically to you.
9. Language: We’ve tweaked our language on the website to focus less on the features and benefits that we offer and more on the issues that we can solve for our clients. That’s especially true in the How We Help area.
10. Nonprofits: It’s important to us to be able to offer services for local nonprofits. We’ve added a new nonprofit page to reflect that and make it easier for nonprofits to find out if we could be a good fit for their online marketing needs.
What do you guys think? We’d love to hear from you, either by commenting below, on Facebook, or you can just contact us directly.