Facebook has been rolling out some updates to Pages to make them more mobile-friendly. Their recent update to the call-to-action button means you have more options of where that button sends your prospects.
It’s now possible for them to book appointments, buy tickets, start an order, or get a quote.
Here are some of the new features you’ll find:
New features within Pages and Messenger
Although Facebook has partnered with some specific service providers, you don’t have to be using any of them to access these new options for the call-to-action button:
- Get quote: creates a Messenger thread requesting a quote from you.
- Request time: creates a Messenger thread. Available to Pages with a Services section.
- Shop now: users can shop and purchase your products from your Page on their phone.
Integrating with existing service providers
You are also able to integrate with several service providers through your call-to-action button. If you’re already using any of these providers, users will now be able to:
- Create an order: through delivery.com or Slice.
- Book appointments: with HomeAdvisor, MyTime, and other providers.
- Buy tickets: through Eventbrite or Ticketmaster.
This change isn’t automatic. To access these new features, update the call-to-action button on your Page and you’ll find a tutorial to guide you through the process to add a 3rd-party service.
Facebook plans to roll out more mobile-friendly features for company Pages, but these are a great start to help you provide a better mobile experience for your audience.