A big part of our company culture is having fun, so we’ve decided everyone on our team has to share some fun facts about themselves. And apparently I’m going first!
Here are fifteen fun facts you may not know about me.
- I hate cereal—sorry not sorry.
- I hate socks.
- I love Scarecrow and Mrs. King.
- I have met Jane Seymour.
- I need a Sonic diet coke every day. It’s not a want; it’s a need.
- I love YouTube channels about makeup, skincare, cleaning, organizing, and mom hacks.
- I recently developed a love for iced coffee, specifically a Starbucks iced caramel macchiato with sweet foam on top and extra caramel.
- I have three boys and am okay with not having a girl.
- Tim asked me three times to marry him before I said yes (Sorry, Tim).
- I prefer to buy everything from Walmart or Amazon.
- I love Red Fiestaware.
- I love getting massages!
- I appreciate how my nails look after getting them done, but I don’t have the patience to actually sit and get them done.
- I’ve been told I’m a patient person, but that’s not entirely true. I have my moments.
- I hate clutter. If everything could stay organized, that’d be great.
How many of these facts can you relate to? We’d love to get to know you better. If you had to give someone at least 15 facts about you, could you do it? It’s harder than it looks!