that your website is ranking low in searches, or not receiving enough traffic?
by marketers who promise to do “SEO” without explaining what it is or how they’ll do it?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) will help your website move up the list of search results on popular search engine sites. Your site will utilize search engine friendly coding, combined with well-researched keywords and key phrases.
Concerned you might
need help with SEO?
Try a quick experiment to see if you need help moving up in the search engines on sites like Google, otherwise known as SEO. T&S Owner Tim Priebe shares how we might be able to help.
Our one-time SEO services can be performed one time only or once per year. They include:
- SEO tune-up
- Keyword research
- SEO planning
- Behind-the-scenes SEO
- Optimization of website text
- Optimization of website images
- White hat techniques
- WordPress and non-WordPress websites
One-time SEO does not provide the same bang for your buck that it did several years back. While one-time SEO can still be beneficial, it’s most effective when combined with ongoing SEO.
We can help by setting up your listing on over 100+ local business listing websites. Then, we can also update those listings on a regular basis. And if you’ve had problems with bad addresses showing up, we can kick it up a level by suppressing some of those listings on a monthly basis.
Become an SEO Superhero
Our free ebook, Become an SEO Superhero, gives you a brief, practical overview of Search Engine Optimization with proven tips on how to increase your organization’s ranking.
Videos about SEO
Blog Articles About SEO
- White hat vs. black hat SEO tactics
- The diminishing role of keywords in SEO
- Watch out for these red flags with SEO services
- What exactly is social video marketing?
- The simple way to get on Google
- How to invest money (not time) to increase traffic to your site
- How to invest time (not money) to increase traffic to your site